What’s new on the B2B Market?
- November 2021 2
- April 2021 1
- March 2021 4
- February 2021 3
- December 2020 2
- November 2020 32
- October 2020 29
- September 2020 32
- August 2020 31
- July 2020 30
- June 2020 26
- May 2020 31
- April 2020 14
- March 2020 27
- February 2020 12
- January 2020 13
- December 2019 21
- November 2019 24
- October 2019 23
- September 2019 26
- August 2019 10
- July 2019 18
- June 2019 18
- May 2019 20
- April 2019 16
- March 2019 27
- February 2019 18
- January 2019 17
- December 2018 24
- November 2018 21
- October 2018 16
- September 2018 10
- August 2018 4
- July 2018 3
- June 2018 1
- May 2018 2
- April 2018 3
- March 2018 1
- January 2018 1
- November 2017 1
- August 2017 1
- June 2017 1
- April 2017 3
- January 2017 1
- November 2016 1
- October 2016 1
- June 2016 2
- April 2016 2
- June 2015 1
- May 2015 1
- April 2015 2
- February 2015 1
- January 2014 2
- December 2013 1
- July 2013 1
- November 2012 1
- November 2008 1
From 9 to 11 November, 2021 Mayser will participate for the first time in FoamExpo, the most important fair for the technical foam industry. Manufacturers from the entire supply chain for the foam industry are represented at the fair. They will present their newest foam-related product applications and services.
Mayser, which has been established on the market for four decades as an international development and production partner, will present its foam technology products in Stuttgart. What makes Mayser special in this area is the focus on developing products that can be adapted to individual customer requirements. The result is a diverse product portfolio – and an interesting trade fair exhibit that is worth visiting.
Would you like more information about foam, or do you require a personal consultation? Visit us at the fair or contact us: we will be glad to assist you.
Mayser at FoamExpo 2021
09 – 11 November 2021
Exhibition Centre Stuttgart, Hall 10, Booth 923
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Agents, distributors, buyers, representatives, and wholesalers seeking high-quality products for distribution and sale in Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, Canada, Mexico, Africa and Asia.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING
- Connect with Florida exhibitors in a wide range of industries
- Text and video chat directly with Florida company representatives
- Arrange virtual business meetings during the expo
- Join industry-specific networking lounges
- View live webinars with Florida industry leaders and other experts
- Engage with a network of Florida professionals who can help buyers and sellers connect
The Florida International Trade Expo will connect you with decision makers from a wide variety of industries.
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Clean Technology
- Defense & Homeland Security
- Financial & Professional Services
- Information Technology
- Life Sciences & Medical Technology
- Logistics, Distribution & Infrastructure
- Marine Equipment & Boats
- Manufacturers such as Consumer Goods, Health and Beauty, Food Products, Industrial Equipment & Supplies, plus many more
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
For further information about the Florida International Trade Expo, please email
Visit us at our booth and use the opportunity to inform yourself about the latest power supply trends for the sophisticated use in the field of logistics and material handling technology.
We are looking forward to your visit!
(Hitech Booth Number : 28-D12)
- Date : 04 - 07 Mar 2021
- Address : Piazza della Costituzione, 6, 40128 Bologna
- Time : 09am-05pm
- Company name : Hitech Lnh
- Booth NO : 28-D12
- Product : Ultrasonic skincare device, Hydrogen water generater
- Website : www.oehappy.com
- Manager : Kevin Park(email@example.com)
don't miss the opportunity to visit us
No other trade fair in the world represents the entire supply chain. And at no other trade fair does the packaging industry provide all industry sectors with tailored solutions and innovative designs based on such a variety of materials.
SAEHAN CO., LTD. will aprticipate in the Show.
Jangho Choi; overseas manager 82-10-7112-2144 firstname.lastname@example.org
Location Hall 8b / G45
'O2 EGIS', Disposable mask (dental mask) and 'O2 NOVUS', KF-94 mask.
S&G Biotech has released valve-type masks and cotton masks previously.
Now they are adding the mask lines which are more convenient to use and focused on functionality.
These two types of masks will obtain CE marks, N95, and KF.
-High-quality raw materials produced in Korea
-Softer than other KF masks
-Wider ear straps
-Comfortable for long-time wearing
'O2 EGIS' and 'O2 NOVUS' will be launched on December 20, 2020.
(It can be changed according to the certification schedule.)
13th International Exhibition on Hospital, Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical, Medical & Rehabilitation Equipment & Supplies
9 – 11 DEC 2020 | MARINA BAY SANDS, SINGAPORE
Booth: Korea Pavilion
Contact Point: Juni Lee / email@example.com
Nov 23 2020
Date: November 23, 2020 10:00 PM
maxon’s new multi-axis controller, the MiniMACS6-AMP-4/50/10, offers precise and highly dynamic control of up to six brushed DC motors or four brushless DC motors (up to 540 W continuous output power and 1.6 kW peak output power)... read more
Nov 22 2020
Date: November 22, 2020 3:00 PM
Rugged computing built to withstand the rigors of heavy-duty industrial use
Join our webinar on November 19th to learn more about Winmate's series of panel computers and displays built specifically for heavy-duty industrial applications.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• How the deployment of field-ready heavy-duty computers in the automation of dump trucks, cranes, excavators, and tractors in heavy industries or the agricultural sector can increase productivity, improve safety, and reduce operational costs
• What are the outstanding key features of Winmate’s rugged, heavy-duty computers that allow handling the most challenging tasks
• Why solution providers choose Winmate as their solution partner for automation projects in the heavy-duty needs
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar on Thursday, November 19th. Let's get your business ready and blow the other competitors away in your projects.
Join our webinar for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card and Bluetooth Earphones!
Winmate Inc. is a rugged computing and embedded solutions provider for industries operating in some of the most challenging environments. Founded in 1996 in Taipei, Taiwan, where its headquarters, research, development facility, and production lines are located, the company has offices and service centers worldwide. Winmate develops rugged industrial-grade computing solutions that advance the Industrial Internet-of-Things (IoT). Industrial display and panel PC, HMI, embedded systems, IoT gateways, rugged tablets, and handheld devices for industries ranging from transportation and logistics to marine and military, railway, oil and gas, smart grid, healthcare, and field services. Winmate also offers professional assistance in customizing products and project management to create a unique solution for specific customer’s needs.
For more information, visit www.winmate.com.
Nov 18 2020
Date: November 18, 2020 5:00 AM
- Employees still want to undertake international assignments. While there is no doubt that COVID-19 and resulting restrictions have impacted the extent to which there is an appetite for undertaking international assignments, recent research* has shown that assignees still wish to pursue them, albeit more cautiously. Additionally, much of what attracted employees to undertake international assignments has been diminished by the current pandemic. For example, the opportunity to travel and experience different cultures, previously a key benefit for many international assignees, has been significantly reduced or, in some cases, eliminated entirely. Employers will likely have to emphasize other benefits to encourage international assignment consideration.
- The focus of concern has shifted. Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, it was natural for all assignees to experience some doubts about pursuing an international assignment. However, new challenges have presented themselves as a result of the pandemic, and are now at the forefront of assignee’s minds when considering an international move. A recent survey**, noted that potential assignees were increasingly concerned by the ability to travel between the host and home countries, schooling arrangements for dependents and handling of the pandemic in the host country. Organizations should be transparent about these issues and provide as much support as possible to any potential assignee faced with making the decision to undertake an international assignment.
- Assignees are more aware of their support needs. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, assignees are acutely aware of the kinds of difficulties that may arise during their assignment. The need for a comprehensive package of support is more apparent than ever, and potential assignees will likely expect greater reassurance that this is in place. It will be more important than ever for all organizations planning international assignments to ensure that their provision for support meets the expectations of their assignees. Now more than ever there is a greater focus on Duty of Care.
If you need assistance to review or improve your global mobility program, we can help! Please contact us to schedule a call or virtual meeting to explore how we can assist you.
In the US
Call +1 703 723 6509
or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the UK
Call +44 7711 734 015
or send a message to email@example.com
* Global Connection 2020 Survey: The Impact of COVID-19 on Expatriation and MetLife: Rising to the Globally-Mobile Workforce Needs in the New Normal
** Global Connection 2020 Survey: The Impact of COVID-19 on Expatriation.