Contact - EKAIM TECHNOLOGIE
370 AV DES JOURDIES
Legal information - EKAIM TECHNOLOGIE
|Legal form||SAS, société par actions simplifiée|
|Activity (NAF08)||Activities of holding companies (6420Z)|
|Corporate capital||6,189,700 EUR|
|SIREN||423 773 555|
|SIRET (Siège)||423 773 555 00036|
|No employees (address)||10-19 Employees|
|No employees||10-19 Employees|
Presentation - EKAIM TECHNOLOGIE
We are multi-sectoral: Aeronautics, Agriculture, Armament, Automotive, Construction, Electronics, Domestic Appliances, Energy, Sport and Leisure, Luxury and Cosmetics, Medical.
Our diversified know-how in the screw-cutting industry extends over several production sites with substantial, modern production resources adapted to our customers' requirements, giving us a powerful industrial strike force.
Our 6 specialised companies allow us as a Group to capture all types of markets in order to be representative of a multitude of sectors of activity.
Machining from Ø0.4mm to Ø240mm.
Our different companies :
- ESCODEC: Specialising in micro-turning, ESCODEC manufactures parts with diameters ranging from 0.4 mm to 6.5 mm thanks to a fleet of Escomatic turning machines. Its high precision products are intended for all sectors of activity.
- INODEC: INODEC specialises in the machining of screw-machined parts, particularly for the railway, agricultural and medical sectors.
From small to medium series, INODEC is able to meet the various machining requirements from Ø5 to Ø240mm on all types of materials.
- IVALTECH: IVALTECH is specialised in high precision screw machining in medium and large series, from Ø4 to Ø32 mm in diameter, using traditional and digital means for sectors such as the automotive, medical, energy, luxury and industrial sectors.
Major groups have placed their trust in us: Continental, Bosch.
- MEUNIDEC: Specialised in screw-cutting and machining of parts to plan, Meunidec works from all grades of metal. Its production is specifically oriented towards medium and large series from Ø4 to Ø65mm. Meunidec has a production capacity capable of meeting the most demanding requirements of its customers. MEUNIDEC puts its know-how at the service of a wide range of sectors of activity such as the automotive, sports and leisure, industrial equipment or armaments industries.
- MONNET: MONNET Décolletage offers its know-how in screw-cutting to the automotive, home automation, aeronautics or energy and gas industries. It specialises in the production of medium and large series parts for the automotive industry.
- USIPLUS: USIPLUS is specialised in the production of technical and machined parts from 0.8 to 65 mm diameter in bar form in medium series. The manufacturing processes are adapted and dedicated to the most advanced sectors of activity such as optics, connectivity, medical, aeronautics or defence.
A request for information? A request for a quote? Would you like to contact us? We invite you to contact us directly via the form.
26 products - EKAIM TECHNOLOGIE See all products
General Information - EKAIM TECHNOLOGIE
Participation - EKAIM TECHNOLOGIE
|EKAIM SERVICES||100 %|
|SAS MONNET||100 %|
|ETABLISSEMENTS CHARLES DUNAND||100 %|
News - EKAIM TECHNOLOGIE
Location - EKAIM TECHNOLOGIE
Opening hours - EKAIM TECHNOLOGIE
Key figures - EKAIM TECHNOLOGIE
Activities - EKAIM TECHNOLOGIE
Main activities within the Kompass classification
- Turned products, metal
- Turned products, metal, by industry
- Special purpose precision engineering machine tools
Other classifications (for some countries)
NAF Rev.2 (FR 2008) : Activities of holding companies (6420Z)
NACE Rev.2 (EU 2008) : Activities of holding companies (6420)
Conventions Collectives : Convention collective nationale des ingénieurs et cadres de la métallurgie (0650)
ISIC 4 (WORLD) : Activities of holding companies (6420)
Secondary activities within the Kompass classification
- Holding companies and groups of companies
- Metal machining contractors
- Machining services for metal wire
- Machining contractors for plastic